09 January 2013

Pregnancy week 18

This was the week my in-laws left out of the country to visit Bangladesh so the house feels a bit empty.  Quieter.

I still throw up occasionally in the mornings and have horrible heartburn in the evenings.  Haven't really weighed myself yet but I'm not going to worry about weight right now since I do feel bigger.  I'm trying to stay healthy but sometimes it just feels like I'm not trying hard enough.  Don't know what to expect for next week for the ultrasound.  I hope my baby is doing ok in there.  Sure feels like it!  Before I used to feel light flutters but now those flutters are turning out to be stronger thumps and kicks!  Maybe by next week my husband can finally feel our baby kick!

There was nothing special that happened this week. I just threw up every morning and felt exhausted afterwards!

Food:  it was the most unhealthiest week for me. No wonder i had all that heartburn and vomiting.  I made these juicy extra large burgers for our "Texas longhorn night" and they turned out delicious.  Haven't been touching fruits. Only proteins. I know...im so bad.

Weight gain: still 0. I am very worried. My bump however is growing progressively week by week.  Never seen a bump so big for 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment