09 January 2013

Pregnancy week 14

I was way too happy on the first 2 days of this week.  I sure was! I dropped by to see my midwife who gave me iron tablets and told me hopefully everything will start to get better.  I was obligated to take Primparon today since i am not able to take a single sip of anything by mouth.  Soooo sick of being sick! To top it all off, there is a terrible blizzard outside and I don't think it will stop until we get 2 meters of snow (we already got 1 meter).  Too scared to open the damn door!  I hate this stuffy feeling in the house it just makes me feel worse.  I got this new symptom where I almost faint every morning.

I also heard most who go through hyperemesis are pregnant with a female fetus.  So I will probably have a girl.  Who knows...

When i do have cravings they are usually: cheeseburgers, kfc, sometimes sour fruits, and salty snacks.
Other days I just don't eat anything.  Not even a sip of water...my vomiting gets that bad.  That's why the doctor prescribed me primparon to take anally.  I don't know if it actually works though.  I also read that it poses a risk to the baby especially during 3rd trimester.  I am about to start 2nd trimester and just to be on the safe side, I avoid primparon with the exception of days like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment