09 January 2013

Pregnancy Week 16

Hey lil one,

How are you doing in there? I'm feeling much better and can actually eat normally. Let mommy tell you about her exciting week 16.

I got absolutely no sleep at all this week.  Why? It was my first time working in Sweden. And even though it shouldn't sound like such a big deal since it was just a temporary 5-day thing at the post office, it was still pretty big to me.  I met new people and sorted thousands of christmas cards from all over the country.  6 hours a day from morning to noon sounds like a pretty comfy schedule, until you actually start doing it! It sucks catching the early bus in the dark winter days with snow getting on your way. It's hard to wake up super early just to eat something and leave half an hour early for work. It's a challenge standing for long hours on your feet with endless cards waiting to be sorted. It's a pain running to the bathroom to throw up! Oh yeah, I threw up several times this week, and suffered backpain and morning sickness, headaches...but I also met wonderful people who gave me extra attention when they found out I was pregnant. I could never sleep at night but i would doze off many times on the hour long bus trip back home.

So that was my week.

Oh I left out the most important part. The best part of this week was feeling my little baby at midnight! Baby, you moved so much this week!  I felt every bit of it! I have no idea what you're doin in there but it sure is wonderful timing...right before mama falls asleep!  Is that your way of saying goodnight? Your daddy loves it when you bug mommy like that.  He says you're already taking his side.  Come on, is that really true?

Main Foods I've had:

Rice, chicken breast, egg n cheese sandwiches, salmon, lamb, avocadoes with lemon, cocnut, clementines, bananas, ginger cookies (they are saving my life!), milk, yogurt, the occasional fries and cheeseburgers (my biggest craving)

Weight progress:
I gained 1 kg.  Need  to gain a kg a week since I've lost so much weight.  That's why I'm eating so much avocado and eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment