09 January 2013

Pregnancy week 13

Day 1 of this week really sucked! I threw up the entire day even without eating or drinking anything!  I also had major heartburn the day before.  I guess even if i do crave sour things, I won't be able to eat it, because I really don't want to experience heartburt ever again!

My bump is visible now.  Baby is growing fine I hope. If so, it should be the size of a peach by now.  This week I have been getting the feeling that it's going to be a girl.  Let's see what the doctor says next month!

I am back to a strict diet again.  I can't eat anything too greasy or spicy at all.

Oh help me God! Give me strength to get me through the next 6 months! I can't control my digestive system my goodness it's going psycho on me! Calm it down please! I'm in the middle of week 13 and people are saying sickness is supposed to calm down! It's not! I lost count on how many times i threw up today..and all i took in was a bread, a cookie, and a tiny chicken roll.  Everything came out...water came out...saliva...then all i saw in the toilet was green fluid that I almost choked on! This sucks!  Took my medicine...but i still feel the same! Let me just feel sleepy so i can sleep through this please!!!  Can't I be sleeping beauty for 6 months???? I can't take it anymore, I need healing!

Last day of week 13:  And God answered my prayers! I feel fantastic today.  Woke up early in the morning today without feeling queezy.  I ate breakfast and lunch and so far, as half the day has passed, no sign of vomiting or any kind of sickness!  I can eat a whole steak right now!

I went to see my midwife today and she told me to take iron tablets (niferex) for the time being.  Next appointment will be in a week and she will be able to tell if I still need to be on iron tablets or not.

Hope my baby's fine in there.  I do not look pregnant at all, but guess what? Tomorrow I will start week 14!!!!! Yay! Last week of first trimester. Hmmm...still haven't told the world about this big secret yet....thinking of spreading the good news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment