09 January 2013

Pregnancy week 12 - started to show!

This is day 1 of week 12.  Almost there! I can't wait till I get through first trimester just one more week, yay!

Just when I thought my morning sickness was going away, I started throwing up right after breakfast.  I drank some juice and half an our later there it goes again.  I had lunch and luckily I still kept it down. My throat does however feel kind of funny.  I just don't wanna think about it again.  I have a feeling I will be taking more trips to the bathroom later on this afternoon.

I have so much dizziness it's crazy! Can't get up from sitting down too fast.  Still can't eat anything with oil or any kind of spices...or anything warm.  It just makes me gag.  I'm living off of boiled potatoes.  Still haven't gained back my regular weight.  Baby you're killin' me here! I'm still thankful that my baby's doing great.  My baby has reflexes now!

I'm still not showing obviously, but I sure can feel where it is.  It's amazing to even think about another life being created inside of you. And I pray every day that the lil' one is healthy and safe.

How am I getting through this month? Well I'm looking forward to my next appointment with my midwife on Dec 10th.  That's the day she will give me the date for the ultrasound.  That will be the first day I take my husband with me.  Boy will he be surprised.  The last time I got an ultrasound done at 9 weeks was amazing. Unfortunately my husband couldn't be with me, he was working.  This time will be interesting.  I think that will be the day we get to know whether it's a boy or a girl.  Whatever sex it may be, we just want a healthy baby!

Middle of 12 weeks and I feel pretty good, not to mention, I finally have my bump! My little bump! Yes it is already visible! I can feel where it is my goodness what an amazing feeling...just knowing where it is. So i looked in the mirror and suddenly see the "bump" that i am so obssesed with right now...and i start thinking, hmmm, it seems to be pretty low...so far i look like i am carrying low.  You know what they say about that..."boy baby".  Then again i am breaking out (thanks hormones!) and the glow went away...so they say those signs imply "girl baby".  Don't really want to stick to the old wive's tale...really cant say what the gender is and you know what? I dont care i just want a healthy baby! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment