09 January 2013

Pregnancy week 11

So week 10 was so far my worst week.  I hope that was the last time I ever need to go to the hospital for so much vomiting.

Week 11 started out horrific.  I woke up on day 2 and started bleeding all of a sudden!  So much went through my mind. Tried to stay calm but come on, after seeing blood the first time earlier this year my positive feelings were flushed down the toilet once I slowly found out I was going to have a miscarriage.  I was praying with my hand on my womb to keep my baby alive this time.    Luckily the bleeding stopped.  I guess it was old blood or something.  I hear that it happens to some pregnant women around this time.  The blood spills out due to the cervix being sensitive.  Anyway...I just don't wanna see blood again!

I didn't throw up this week at all.  I'm still careful with my meals.  Instead of 3 large meals I tend to have 6 small ones a day, keeping myself hydrated between every meal.  I can't drink large gulps of anything, especially water.  Apple juice and potatoes are my best friends! Man, I am so underweight right now.

My baby is supposed to be more than an inch big now.  I wonder whats going on inside.  I feel physical changes and half the time it feels kinda weird...and gross.  Always feeling nauseous, throwing up in the morning, on meds, excess saliva, feeling "wet", do I need to say more????? Then I think about that sweet little angel's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment