20 January 2020

The Secret

February 2017:

So i have to share my thoughts with somebody who has neither a mouth nor a mind.  I will only publish these posts if I succeed with my plan.  As of now this plan of mine is top secret and sounds very shocking and quite impossible but That's only what they all think. My husband is encouraging me to go on with the plan but most times he thinks I am joking around. My parents believe in me. They always have. Incredible people. By now, I wouldn't even believe in me. The promise-breaker who never finishes what she starts. So day 1 of my journey begins as a new and improved Tani.

My plan:

Taking the deepest life changer of breaths:  To change my career path.

Saying goodbye to the healthcare field, with a heavy heart.  Stepping into the mysterious world of IT.  It feels like I am on the edge of the cliff, and I have just stepped on the thread of technology.  A thin thread, that goes across another mountain.  Distinctively far, but not impossible to reach.  I must be out of my mind.


1 comment:

  1. You can Make Money Online
    Following is a simple step by step tutorial that will help you start making money. read more - https://americanblogreaders.blogspot.com/2020/05/you-can-make-money-online-using-adfly.html

    ReplyDelete