20 January 2020

Dear Husband, thanks for always being there

July 25, 2017

It is no more the middle of summer and i have mixed emotions. It's 2017 and we are at the end of July. Should i be excited about my new education for September? Should i be disappointed that I didn't get my CSN money? Or that I still haven't gotten a job for the year? Or that I will be ending my post office job soon by August.  Or that I got my first, and so far, only paycheck for the year? Life is progressive but with lots of patience. Lots of obstacles.  

My kids got the chicken pox this summer and my son is growing up.  He is potty trained which means he is the occasional bedwetter. Seeing poop and vomit is an ordinary thing now.  My body aches from work and lack of sleep.  I stress with job searching and interviews. I struggle.  I do however feel blessed to have such a supportive husband.  Thanks to him i am able to make my own life choices and continue achieving success.  He took off from work to help me take care of the kids.  Thanks to him, my son is potty trained and both of our children have great food habits with an awesome routine.  My husband deserves the father of the year award. 

Did i mention he has been my mentor? He is guiding me for my future career. 

2 comments:

  1. It is incredible that a man stays home to be a father. When you read this now, being where you are now, it just proves that sabr has its place in this world. It must makes everything more valuable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameen to that sis, Sabr is key to everything. My husband had taken parental leave at that time and it made the world of a difference. I am able to work full time only because i got the time to find myself even with 2 toddlers at that time. We took full advantage of sweden's praternal leave!

    ReplyDelete