25 February 2016

A 2016 update of my life

It has been ages since my last post in my sweet little blog.  I am just getting older and weaker and lazier these days.  I used to be so active back when I had all the time in the world to achieve goals but nowadays I just try to get through the day with washed dishes, well-fed tummies of hubby, the son, and ofcourse me, and getting through the days wabbling around while I count down the days till June.
Wabbling? Count down to June?  Yes you guessed right!  I am on my 2nd trimester!  I remember updating weekly pregnancy blogs for my little prince, Isaam.  Time truely flies.  He was so little and now here he is going to Dagis (day care) and coming back with handfull of his own paintings and art projects.  My toddler is growing up in front of my eyes and it brings tears to my eyes.  I can picture him now slowly becoming a big brother.  I worry about him feeling the change hitting him this summer.  It will be tough for him seeing all his attention getting snatched away.  It is so freaking exciting to think about... him looking after his little sister.  Sister! Girl!

My baby girl will hopefully arrive just in time with Stockholms beautiful summer breeze.  Our first little girl and we still cant decide a name for her!  We are beyond excited, hubby and I, and I am an emotional wreck.  I will cry watching the slightest of touchy commercials let alone movies.  I am bigger than last time and I have more appetite for dairy products than anything else really!   Completely different but somewhat physically more straining pregnancy... I want the journey to go by fast so I can finally see my baby girl!

Meanwhile, we need a bigger place to live now that our family will have one extra member, which means we are house hunting.  Fun stuff!  We are planning to sell our house and it is all just so exciting and nervewracking at the same time.  April 12th was when we came here such a beautiful area that I have fallen in love with it for the past 3 years.  How can I leave this place?  Ive also been dreaming night and day about how to decorate our new house wherever that may be!

Last but not least my brother-in-law got married back in december 2014 which I also havent updated and his wife has finaLLY gotten the visa so she will be coming to stockholm next week!  Ahh!!!!! We are supercool she is like the little sister I never had..funny how that is, because I used to think of my brother-in-law as the little brother that I was always supposed to have haha!  They are just too cute!

Lots happening this year!  I am so lucky to see my parents this year and I look forward to seeing them again in the summer when baby will be arriving! 

1 comment:

  1. So excited to hear about your baby. Wonder when you'll keep us updated?

    ReplyDelete