20 January 2020

Is this it? My last month to relax?

August 13, 2017

Update...

So my PostNord job ends this month ...i will be working the entire month and guess what...I got an interview time on Aug 15th for the preschool kids job. Let's see how that goes.

Here is what makes August 2017 significant. August is the month of my mother's birthday, 31st, and this is the same day I end work at the post office.  I don't know, it's this strange feeling I have.  You know that feeling you get when you do something or see something for the very last time?  And it is just extremely meaningful...in the most unexplainable way possible?  That is how I feel now.  I learned so much working part-time at the post office.  I met different people, and obtained some wisdom.  The 16th is my parents' anniversary and the 15th is my job interview. 

This is the last month of my life in which I will have enough free time to fix my routine and even slack off. It's my month to relax and plan. My time to look through the telescope to see my shining future. My month to change my lifestyle and appreciate the things I have. My month to spend enough time with my family, especially my children.

Tick tock tick.

2 comments:

  1. The feeling you are trying to explain.. I know what you mean. And my mother reminds me how un meaningful this life is haha. You must be thinking wow I spent this amount of time here, but it feels like a second. Time flies and we try to believe if this period of time really existed... That's a time to tell yourself that no matter what life goes on and we get over things and forget them eventually. So when you struggle, remember that some day that struggle will feel like a minute of struggle in your life, bc much more is coming up

    ReplyDelete
  2. These words that you have written..oh man...so real. Looking back at something exponentially compresses the time length. Brilliant words, Terry.

    ReplyDelete