21 May 2013

Pregnancy Week 40 - can't take it anymore...

Week 40 started out with very painful contractions at 2am, and yes this time I know for sure that these are contractions!  I felt extreme pressure and pain on my lower back and abdomin, as well as my pelvic bones and I kept breathing hard trying to ease the pain... I could not lay down or sit or move it was continuous pain.  Felt like extremely horrible period cramps in a way, with added pressure.  I went to the bathroom about 5 times! I have no idea if these contractions were coming after 5minutes or not all I felt was continuous pain, sometimes the pain would intensify for a minute or two and then go back to normal (pain).  I am still in pain, except this time it's not so bad as it was last night.  I also felt something warm coming out last night...maybe it's the mucous plug, sorry TMI but what the hell I have a feeling that I will be going into labour soon! If the pain emerges again I am calling the doctor.  I am due in 5 days, my parents are arriving in stockholm tomorrow morning, and I have no idea about the rest.  I am just ready to push him out! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You haven't blogged in a long while ! I hope everything went smoothly and you are really busy with the newest member in your family !

    Good luck ! :)

    ReplyDelete