14 May 2013

Pregnancy Week 38 - waiting begins....

This week I had a hard time moving around and especially getting up after sitting for a long period of time.  It's a pain doing the dishes or cooking with a bump that sticks so far out.  Going down a hill can even be a bit risky.  I think I felt a few minor contractions this week.  Nothing big.

Baby is lower so I don't have heartburn anymore and I can finally breath.  Aside from having a hard time changing sides, I sleep better.

In school we have just started our new subject on human anatomy and physiology.  Basically it's all review for me, accept I have to swedify my brain and substitute some words here and there.  Happy I took latin in college.  Sure is coming to use now.

I'm loving our new apartment.  I try to keep it squeaky clean and fresh all the time.  Still need to get used to the quiet atmosphere with just me and hubby in the house.  But it won't be so quiet soon enough...baby's on the way!

So much happening next week! I have my last appointment with my midwife.  A practical the day after, and the day after that my parents will be coming to Sweden! I am so excited!

I gained a total of 12 kg and I didn't have to buy any maternity clothes.  No more space for clothes in the house!  I've been eating everything.  My appetite just keeps increasing, I wonder what will happen after birth.

My little baby can't jump around much since he has taken up all the space in my little womb.  He moves around all day with his tiny little legs.  I feel him and he never makes me feel uncomfortable.  I don't mind if he decides to stay another 2 weeks.  As long as he's fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment