26 February 2011

Finally some Hope in this Gloomy Old Winter

Living in Sweden really makes you appreciate nature.  I find all 4 seasons here to it's extreme.  As of now, winter still isn't ready to leave.  BUT i was so happy to see some SUN this week, (even though it was a freezing -20 week).  I miss the sun!  Never missed it as much as this year!!  I am so tired of the darkness.  Can't wait till summer when the sun will be present the entire day from early morning till late night! 

I love how the the sun shot right at me.  The light of hope.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Kristen and I am writing to you from an American television show about people buying homes abroad. I came across your blog and I thought I would get in touch to tell you a bit about our program to see if you might be interested in being on our show.

    House Hunters International tells the story of people who have picked up their lives and moved to foreign and exotic locations to pursue a new life. Being on our show is a lot of fun for our participants and a great way for them to document their exciting search for a home and new life abroad.

    We’re currently looking to cast people who have bought or are currently looking for a home abroad. If you fit this qualification or know anyone who does, I would love to tell you more about the project. You can contact me at househunterscasting@leopardfilms.com.

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete