16 May 2011

I'm Back!

I'm back and ready to blog again!  It feels like a huge block of solid iron just got taken off my back.  I am at the edge of completing Swedish.  I've finished SFI, SAS grund, and now I am ready to get SAS A and B out of the way.  Then the entire process of learning the language will be complete!  I just can't wait! I don't know how much longer I can hold my patience but all I know is Allah has given me more than enough. 

I had my final exam last week for my 2nd to last course of the year.  At first it was a horrific experience.  It was an oral examination, something I really suck at even in english.  On top of that, it was with someone I have never seen before.  This teacher was my web teacher, who was apperently in Malmö, the teacher that graded all of my assignments for the term. So she pretty much knew how I sounded, wrote, thought, and so on but I hadn't the slightest clue about her.  So if i was sitting in an isolated test room in Stockholm waiting for her, how was she to examin me if she lived about 700 kilometers away from me.  Little did I know that the entire test would take place through a web cam. 

I don't do webcams.  I never had one, never wanted one, not exactly sure why, but I just never really found it neccessary.  Needless to say that the last person i would want to communicate through webcam is a stranger evaluating me in a different language.  Yes, i was a nervous wreck, and i looked pathetic on webcam, but i somehow mangaged to pass the neverending exam with a pleasantly high score by telling her about my life story and as much as I knew about IKEA!

Thank God it's all over!  Now I can relax!
Now I can blog! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment