18 September 2013

Hairloss after child birth!

Yes I have been warned several months ago, while I was pregnant, that I was going to lose a chunk of hair after I had my baby.  What I didn't know was that the hairloss peaks on the 3.5 to 4 month line.  Seriously, every time I OH SO GENTLY pull out my hairband down comes a huge patch of my hair. For a few days I forgot that this was supposed to happen and started panicking like a maniac.  I was going through a whole "my youth is vanishing" crisis.  Now hubby and the little angel is sleeping and here I am googling passed midnight about postpartum hairloss.  I read that hairloss reaches it's peak around month 4 (isaam is 3.5 months now) and by the time he turns 1 yrs old, my hair will grow out again. Phew! I am calm once again. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Glad you found an answer :-) My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete