04 November 2011

Story of Aryan 8

Aryan's back to work.  He left the stupid past and decided to do a fresh start once again. He has decided to not get involved with any girls because he believes they make his life a hell of a lot complicated.  He realizes he's nowhere near ready for something like marriage.  That was crazy stuff!

Aryan's mom needs to talk to someone and who else can understand her enough? Obviously her so-called best friend Rona.  
Mom: I don't understand.  Why does this always happen to us.  What sin have we ever done to get punished like this.  My son hasn't liked a single girl we have shown him except that horrible divorcee.  Have I done something wrong while raising them????

Rona: No honey you haven't.  You are a very hardworking mother of 2 lovely children. (innerthoughts: my goodness what a disaster they have become!)  
And you will find the perfect girl for Aryan in no time (innerthoughts: that good-for-nothing boy of yours will never get on with his life, my Rayhan is so much better than him!)   
Everything will be ok with time sweety (muaha ha ha, you and your grouchy husband deserve this I just can't wait to see what happens to your little daughter, the next worst thing after Aryan.)

Meet Rehana.  She's in varsity volleyball, one of the top students in her highschool, a total carefree extrovert, and ofcourse, Aryan's little sister.


Mom: Rehanna.
Rehanna: Good morning mom.  You look stressed. What did I do this time?
Mom:  What's this I am hearing from your Rona Aunty?  Rona's daughter saw you yesterday hugging some boy at that birthday party you went to last night.  Is this true? You told me there will only be girls, your friends from school! 
Rehanna: Ahh wonderful.  Now her daughter started spying on me too.  I had no idea I was that popular.

Mom: Rehanna answer me! 

Rehanna: No mom, I'm not attracted to that boy, he's just a friend, and we did nothing but hug.  I told you there would be friends from school, and I didn't exactly say JUST GIRLS.  

Mom:  This isn't the first time I am hearing about you going around hugging other boys! Rehanna you are a bengali gir...

Rehanna: oh please mom don't give me the "manush ki bolbe" crap again. I can careless about the damn desi society and oh.. you can tell Rona aunty and her children to kiss my ass.

Mom: (dramatic tears) Rehanna! Don't speak this way!  She is your Rona aunty for God's sake! Is this anyway to talk to your mother! My God!!! This girl isn't like anyone of us in this family!  How can you think this way Rehanna!

Rehanna:  Thanks a lot mom. I feel better too.

Aryan: Mommy, don't listen to her.  She's probably PMSing again.  I still love you. (sucking up)

Mom: My Aryan! At least I have a son that loves me.  

Rehanna:  ughh...can I vomit already.

Aryan: You're the daddy's girl Rey.  You shouldn't be complaining.  Why did you have to make mom cry?

Rehanna: (Rolls eyes)  You are so not gettting a girl.  

Rehanna wasn't the only one who got lectured.

Dad:  When will you ever understand how important this time of life is for you!  When I was your age, I got 4 of my sisters married! I sent money to my parents!  I worked hard and saved for a good place to live...in Bangladesh!  Our motherland! What are you doing! Can't take a bit of responsibility!

Aryan: (innerthoughts)  I have a simple dream.  Earn enough money to live well, eat well, wherever the hell it may be.  Just enjoy my life as long as im living.  Screw the rest!  People never come back to help YOU when it's needed anyway. So why care so much about them?








No comments:

Post a Comment